Owners corporations (formerly bodies corporate) – free information sessions
Consumer Affairs Victoria will be running sessions for anyone wanting to learn more about Owners Corporations (OC).
- an owner, or potential owner, of a lot in an owners corporation?
- living in a self-managed owners corporation?
- a volunteer manager, committee member or of an chairperson of an OC?
The sessions will provide:
- an overview of the Owners Corporation Act
- information on activating an owners corporation
- information on how to deal with issues as they happen
- tips to get the best out of your owners corporation
- the opportunity to ask your questions
- information on how Consumer Affairs Victoria can help you.
Tuesday, 30 November 2010 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
Frankston Justice Service Centre
431 Nepean Highway, Frankston
Bookings essential: contact Yvonne Crute on 03 8762 5302 or email@example.com